‘How to make a post shareable on Facebook’ is one of the major appeals on social media as it has the capacity to share your opinions and thoughts both to buddies and most people. You can add pics, tag your buddies, position up places, be a part of organizations, marketplace your commercial enterprise, and do many different matters! When the post is set on ‘public,’ it means the Facebook post is shareable by anyone who comes across it.
There can be an option like-
- Public: When you want to allow everyone to share your post, this option is available.
- Friends: If you want just your friends to share your post, then this option is best; except for your friend, no one can share your post.
- Except: When you select this option, a list will be given to you with whom you do not want to share your posts. Select the person and click OK.
- Only me: Using this option, only you can share your post with another person who will be able to share your post. This article will explain how to make a publish shareable on Facebook.
How to make a post shareable on Facebook in three easy steps?
First of all, there will be two choices for you to make your post shareable:-
- Create or find the post you want to be shareable.
- When you had already created the post and forgot to make your post shareable, you just had to follow these steps:-
- Create a new post by tapping on the What’s on your mind? prompt on your profile or timeline.
2. Under your name, tap on the first drop-down icon to change privacy settings.
3. Select Public from the list to show everyone on Facebook and tap Done.
4. Finish editing and tap on the post.
Now, if you are at position one and want your post shareable before creating the post, you have to follow these steps:-
1. Tap on the three-dot icon located in the top-right corner of the post container.
2. Select the Edit Privacy option from the list.
3. Now, choose Public / Friends from the list of available options.
3. Now, choose Public from the list of available options.
If you’ve followed the steps correctly, congratulations! your post is now shareable on Facebook.